Monday, August 28, 2006

Today was a great day! I got to see my mom and she was feeling great! She might even be able to get out of the clinic tomorrow. This is great news being that I was just up to see her this past Friday and she was told that it would be two weeks before that would happen. She is accepting the bone marrow just fine but she is having some reaction to the anti rejection drugs and she had a slight fungal infection. She is looking good now though and is ready to get out of there. She was so happy to see the girls. I walked her down the hall to where the girls were waiting for her and she was tearing up the whole way down to them. She told me she couldn't wait to see their faces. She also told me that she never wants to feel that way again. These past couple weeks for her have been extremely frightening. Between her hallucinations and her fluid around her heart she wasn't sure she would ever see the day of getting out of there. She told me straight out that she thought she was going the night she couldn't breathe. I am so glad that she had those boxing gloves on. She is here and not going to let anything get in her way!
We also got to see my newest niece Liv Ellen ! I have included pictures of her also. We went over to have dinner with them before heading back to Toledo. Then we came home because the girls start school tomorrow.
Thankyou God for giving my mom the strength to beat this and giving me the faith that she will beat this. Through you anything is possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jsshoebox@ameritech.net. Make your own badge here.