Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We had a nice trip to Pittsburgh PA! Actually to all of you that know the area we were actually in Cranberry, PA. We just went for a nice getaway. Mike had to work there on Monday so we enjoyed ourselves by the pool and visited a nearby mall.

Alayna even lost a tooth while we were there! She got 5$ from the tooth ferry. She spent it at Dave and Busters! (I do have my flicker badge at the bottom of this page if anyone ever wants to look at lots of pictures) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger OLPH Lego Club said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Seeing the pics of the girls, I miss them and you! Call me and we can get together soon.
Love you and miss you, Lynn
PS I am glad your mom is finally heading in the right direction. I know what a relief it was when my sister went into complete remission!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jsshoebox@ameritech.net. Make your own badge here.