Sunday, May 06, 2007










Hi again! I am posting again. It hasn't been that long. I wanted to update everyone on what has been going on in our household. As you can see Alayna has quite a shiner. Her and her sister Alexa were playing next door and Alayna was hit in the face by Alexa with a wooden baseball bat. That happened yesterday. She was iced all day yesterday and this is still what it looks like today.

Alayna also had some good news this past week also. We received the results of her Ohio standardized testing in the mail and was amazed at her scores. We knew that she was smart but not realizing where she placed in comparison to other children her age. She scored 99 out of 100 in 3 areas and way above average across the board. She will most likely be added to the Horizon group next year. She will be eligible once she is in second grade to test for it and it is a group of gifted children and they give them extra work and challenge their minds even more. I am very excited for her she has such a thirst for knowledge and is always finding something else to strive for. We are extremely proud of her.

Alexa just finished with her proficiency's and won't know the results of them till after school lets out. She is going to be singing solo in a concert for the Perrysburg School of music the first week in June and is practicing for that. She is growing into a young woman too quickly for me did I not just give birth to her?

Alli is just being Alli which means that I am extremely busy keeping up with her and doing all of my other projects that I like to be involved in. I am working 3 days a week and working on my dolls on the off days. I have been really focusing also on nutrition for the family. We have been through a couple presentations and are very excited about changing our lifestyle. After seeing my mother go through hell with AML and realizing the fact that there are more and more cases of cancer and diseases that kill and the number growing drastically I want to do something to at least help battle this. If anyone is interested in finding out more contact me. I can get you some literature to help you understand this.

Well, we are all doing well and I thank the Lord everyday for our health and for helping my mom pull through the fight of her life and approaching Mothers day next week she is in never not in my mind. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! I am soooo glad that you are here with me and here to enjoy my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jsshoebox@ameritech.net. Make your own badge here.